Thursday, September 29, 2016

The Construction of Adolescence

1. Adolescence
2. Self-Construction
3. Inter-psychological Development
4. Scaffolding
5. Zone of Proximal Development
6. Educational Comfort Zone
7. Reciprocal Co-authorship
8. Reciprocal Transformation
9. Theoretical Thinking
10. Construction of Adolescence

Ten People who Co Authored me
1. Mother
2. Father
3. Sister
4. Grandfather
5. Grandmother
6. Brother In Law
7. Uncle
8. High School Coach
9. High School Class Adviser
10. Boss


There are definitely more people in my life that have had an impact on me but these ten that are listed are definitely the ones that have impacted me the most. My father is definitely the one that has impacted me the most throughout my life. All of my friends say to me take a good look at your father now because in 30 years that is literally you. My father and I have a ton in common which makes me the man I am today. Without him I feel like I would definitely be a different person. Through him coaching me growing up in sports up until now with him supporting me through school and work he is always there for me and I hope I am just like him when I get older.  


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mike,
    I agree with you that there are way more people in life that can coauthored a person's story. I think is awesome that you look up to your dad the way that you do. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete